Saturday, June 13, 2009

Better...but no motivation

I ever so slowly began to feel a little better yesterday. Walter and I tried to celebrate 8 years of marriage together. He left work early and we had lunch at Qdoba. I was still pretty miserable at that point, so not very good company, but it was still nice to be together and to get a hug before I went back to work. Then he brought me home flowers and we enjoyed dinner at BC's Kitchen. I had the best scallops! Then after Noah went to bed we munched on the Kauai Kookies that I bought and just chatted and tried to relax. It was nice and as best as I could expect under our current circumstances.

So of course Noah acted out again at daycare yesterday and of course they still let him go swimming to appease him and cause the other kids were going. They said he had to sit out and wait 30 minutes to swim, but he knows we would not have let him. He does everything he can to get away with crap when we're not around...even when we just leave the room. He has to be watched almost constantly now, it's ridiculous. 10 seconds of freedom and he's doing something he knows he shouldn't.

Walter's going to OK on Monday and says he'll be back Wednesday. He actually thought about where I am in my cycle and figured it only 1 day off! I was shocked and amazed. So we should be fine, and seeing his family right now is more important than my cycle anyway so if things don't work out then oh well. I'm not holding my breath for it to ever work out anyway.

I'm glad to be feeling better today than yesterday. I still feel kinda edgy though and can hardly stand the fact that Noah is lying on the couch just a few feet away from me. Walter wants to get out and do something, but we can't do anything super fun like go to Six Flags since Noah can't act right and earn any kind of privileges. So, I'm not sure what our weekend will turn into, but right now we have no plans, and I'm not really excited to make any.

No comments:

Post a Comment