Thursday, June 18, 2009

Respect & admiration, when all I feel is sadness

A perfectly lovely day spent on the internet and doing laundry. Noah was not allowed to go back to daycare today so I stayed home with him. He's in his room, compliant, but complaining he doesn't have anything to do and he wants a snack. So sorry, you would of had both had you not had a fit and been at daycare today. I do not feel sorry for him and the situation he has put himself in. The daycare owner says he has a lot of respect for me after the way Noah listened when I got there. Yeah, he listened, with firm and direct information. I did not ask him to get in the car nor did I want to chat about what happened. I want to feel good about his "respect" for me, but I can't get past all the bad feelings life with him has evoked. Only those that have been where I've been could ever possibly understand. Others bless me and my soul and comment how great it is and how hard it must be. I know they don't know what else to say, I'm just tired of hearing how much of a Saint I supposedly am only to sit here and feel so miserable.

On the ttc front, lots of ewcm today and the opk was more + than yesterday. I'm actually relieved it wasn't in my face + cause we haven't had any relations (thanks Dr. W) and I'd at least like to think it's possible for me to conceive while muddling through the 2ww. Oh, I also requested a Ruby reading. I'm excited to see what she has to say. This is what happens when I'm left home alone with a paypal account :)

I ate really well for the most part so far today. Tracking my food really helps me and holds me accountable and I'm craving bad stuff a little, but I just look at my info for the day and it keeps me in check. I'm hoping for a healthy dinner with no snacks later, and I've got to drink more water!

No comments:

Post a Comment